My goodbye
You are reckless
Sentimental at bestThat's not a teaching of mineYou've grown softYour dead friends can attest
Hey
Put your emotions asideYou're a warriorMeant to lead the restI don't know where I went wrongBut I warned youAnd you failed the testSo now I'm gone
This way, you'll know what your place isThis way, you can't cross the lineThis way, when all is overYou'll keep yours and I'll keep mineThis way, you won't disappoint meThis way, you won't waste my timeThis way, I'll close the doorConsider this as my goodbye
That's just like youWhy should I be surprised?Selfish and prideful and vainUnlike youEvery time someone diesI'm left to deal with the strain
What's a titleThat a Goddess could lendIf I'll never sleep at night?I'll remind youI saw you as a friendBut now we're done
This way, you're out of my head nowThis way, you won't plague my lifeThis way, when all is doneYou're out of sight and out of mindThis way, you get what you wantedThis way, you can save your timeThis way, you close the doorAnd have your damn goodbye
You're not looking for a mentorI'm not looking for a friendI mistook you for a generalWhat a waste of effort spent
At least I know what I'm fighting forWhile you're fighting to be knownSince you claim you're so much wiserWhy's your life spent all alone?You're alone
One day, you'll hear what I'm sayingOne day, you might understandOne day, but not todayFor after all you're(Just a man)
This day, you sever your own headThis day, you cut the lineThis day, you lost it allConsider this as my goodbye
Consider this as my goodbye (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)This is my goodbye (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)Consider this as my goodbye (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)This is my goodbye
Comentarios